Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day One (day 13 since ovulation)

Temp still up so I took a test. Want to know before family arrives for Thanksgiving. Son asks me what I'm doing with my vagina & penis. Faint, but positive - one of the ones with a plus sign. Wait, it's the default line that is faint. Preg line is darker. Pay no attention. It's there.

Husband sleeps in. We're halfway through breakfast when he bounds down the stairs like I've never heard & hugs me. "We'll see!" I offer.

Amazing how this motivates me to do what know is healthy - made fresh juice, go to the yoga class I was thinking of checking out. After, I buy another test at Eckerd -- one that says it can tell before your period is due (the other didn't). Not the best pee to use, but I've been holding it for a while.

I take the test is a stinky stall outside the pharmacy and stuff it in my purse. Walk to the car. Before I put the key in, I find the faint second pink line and drive to the acupuncture appt.

He says I'm in a good place. Let's hope. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment