Friday, November 27, 2009

Day Three & Four

I'm not sleeping well. Worked all day on Thanksgiving and all day prior prepping. Didn't sleep well last night, could not for the life of me sleep on Thursday night. Okay during the day but this nighttime insomnia sucks. Is it physical? Emotional because I'm not sure how much I want this? Or because of family in town?

I will say it felt very weird not to tell my friend. Less so to skirt around the issue when my sister-in-law looked at our two-bedroom upstairs and asked if we wanted more kids or if I was conflicted. Nice in. "Yes, I'm a little conflicted. I didn't want to do anything while we were stressed out and moving. We'll see."

Took a great run yesterday. I have to do that more often. I need to feel good if this is going to be good.

Wondering what to do about clothes since I really need some basic winter items. If this sticks, I could be showing in three weeks. Was last time (but that was summer).

No comments:

Post a Comment