Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Day Two

So here's what I am thinking. I had an accident running into a glass door I didn't see, which caused me to take most of my son's craniosacral therapy appt. a few days later, to make one a week after that for myself, and to make another for a few weeks after that. And to chill out and not do too much. And to get more acupuncture, including with the woman who specializes in fertility.

The CST guy said the blow seemed to give him an in to address my birth trauma in a new way. And he might have said something about pituitary.

I know for sure that when I said, "I think I ovulated a few days ago, and this month we actually remembered to have sex, so we'll see," he replied, "Yes, there is some business going on down there.

So many hands on and around my body, helping it to be open to this.

Is my mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment